Dark Guardian Poems
- A Lifeless Soul There is a person Who goes through life, ...
- Broken Friendships I have made the mistake Of putting those ...
- Fighting For A Loved One When you have someone Someone out ...
- Memories There are people In this world Who believe with ...
- I Will Never Surrender I’ll never quit So stop this now, I...
- A Bond Of Love And Trust Your love is strong It's taking me ...
- The Emptiness Of The Soul There are times When the soul ...
I protect those who call me friend. I give the best advice that I can to those who need it. My life is like the darkest abyss because the pain, misery and depression in it never seem to end. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Lifeless Soul
There is a person
Who goes through life,
Without a heart,
And without a soul.
He goes through life
As dead as a corpse,
Because he feels nothing inside
Only the cold of the Arctic.
He is always feeling abandoned
Because of how others treat him,
He feels that he will no longer have to wonder
If he even had a soul to begin with.
This person has gone through life
Feeling nothing at all,
But the one true feeling
Of a lifeless soul.