Daniel Lake Poems
- In These Fields Of Passendaele In These Fields of ...
- Consummate Bliss Shall I dare tell my love what I’m ...
- Hello Mrs Frost Hello Mrs Frost Mum said how are you ...
- Dear Mother For twenty years or more now I’ve been looking at...
- A New Day Darkness is passing Night whispers goodbye Light ...
- Kissed By A Glow From My Angel I was wrapped in a blanket of ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Shall I dare tell my love what I’m thinking
In the veil’s of a valentine card
Or step from the shadows and tell her
Can verity transpire so hard
Will she laugh at my amour intended
Or melt in my arms with a kiss
Make excuses, to let me down slowly
Or leave me in consummate bliss
Will she read my card and implore me
To triumphantly sweep her away
Will this card lead her in my direction
Will this Valentine make it my day
Shall she wonder who wrote this poor sonnet
That is sent on the wings of a dove
Will her heart beat with glee when she knows it is ...