Constantinos Grigoriadis Poems
- Identity I asked myself who iam. I was looking for ...
- Give It Your Name There is a place in my heart A lonely ...
- Love Without Tomorrow I made love to you like there was no ...
- Alive I had close my suitcase and i looked at this. There, ...
- Moments It is not the hours, not the days and the ...
- We Singing Just For You Look at the stars they see you. Feel...
- The Cry Of My Soul I started to hear. I heard words, words,...
'When my voice cannot describe with words my feelings
Then I open the door inside me
and the fantasy drives my thoughts
to make my feelings words.
Where the words use the philoshophy
to make you see the world
with the eyes of my soul
and my poems speak to your heart.'
(Constantinos Grigoriadis is a Greek writer - poet.
Born in Thessaloniki-Greece.
A number of his poems have been translated in many languages and have been included in Anthologies, Post Cards, Web Sites for Poetry etc...}
A new book (DEAR SOUL) with Constantinos Grigoriadis' poems is already out for sell.
The poems of this book contain themes about ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I asked myself who iam.
I was looking for identity.
I felt the silent of my soul.
I looked at the stars one by one.
They asked for identity too.