chris dawson Poems
- Pink Pink pink pink Confirmed that it was armed pink ...
- A Girl I Once Knew There's a girl I once knew That would ...
- Things Aren'T Always As They S...
- Marquis De Sade The Marquis de Sade Isn’t really that ...
- Julia Those lips Those lips That impending kiss Their ...
- Cupid And Psyche The best in me has brought the most ...
- Troubled Child Do you understand the pain you cause, do you...
If you feel anything worthy than I'd really appreciate it if you could put me forwards at...
Please, please...PLEASE do not send me a message asking me to view your poetry.
OK...I DO NOT WANT TO REVIEW YOUR FUCKING POEMS OK! ! ! ! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about chris dawson
Confirmed that it was armed
Was right to be alarmed
Ensured that nought was harmed
Steady hand and mind
The password was declined
Another course to take
Caution not to shake
Captivity a mistake
Beads upon the brow
Experience the how
No chance to turn back now
Be certain not to slip
One last wire to snip
Two hearts that skip a beat