Chionh Zhe Wen
Chionh Zhe Wen Poems
- Indescribable (Sunshine Foreve... Oh, your beauty ...
- The Film Is life just like a film, Where I follow the ...
- Portrait Of Love Everyday, in a corner, I silently wonder, ...
- A Silent Prayer (In Tribute To...
- The Sun's Swan Song The dark oceans burst into tears, As ...
- If The World Were To End If the world were to end, I will ...
- Maple Trees Looking out of the window, At the maple tree in...
I juz love poems and everything in English language except comprehensions. But i play computer games 2, so i m nt a nerd. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Chionh Zhe Wen
Looking out of the window,
At the maple tree in the winter,
I ask myself why something so old,
Is such a believer?
Maple leaves fall with snow,
But never gets buried in,
So I questioned why something so cold,
Never falls to anything?
When winter ends,
The maple leaves and snow disappears,
So I wondered why something that weakly stands,
Does not have fears?
But when maple trees are bare,
And they still survive,
I just stare,
At the lessons of life.