CarolAnne Spalding Poems
- Lies, Lies, Lies The time has come to set me free All the...
- Aftermath Of Love I gave you my body ...you told me a ...
- I Wish... I wish I knew ...what was on your mind I wish ...
- Purely Pleasure Upon shadowed perch We devour, dance & ...
- Regrets I regret those hurtful words And every meaningless ...
- Loving You I finally laid to rest The fractured soul I used ...
- Her Man HER MAN She wonders if you love her
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about CarolAnne Spalding
Lies, Lies, Lies
The time has come
to set me free
All the damage you've done
Has left too little of me
Do you really see no one
when you look in my eyes?
You must believe I am no one
'Cuz all you told me was lies