Betim Muco Poems
- Wild Horses It’s simple Life is reborn every day Don’t ...
- Adagio Cantabile For Sagita Have you asked yourself If ...
- Euthanasia I took down the old oak tree In my backyard No ...
- It's Not True Don't think I've stopped loving you It's not ...
- The Poet It takes a mountain and a cloud To make a ...
- My Mind O mind My small ruminant Chewing with your untiring...
- Differently If on this planet The secret of life had never ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Life is reborn every day
Don’t bother with vain reasoning
Don’t stumble into blind alleys of thought
Life revives every day
You must know that
It clatters in front of you
Like a herd of wild horses
Pick a horse
Grab his mane and hop on his back
All of them are headed the same way
The important thing is the road taking you there
Show the horse who’s the boss
Dig your heels into his ribs
You’re riding through sunny thickets
Over fields where the grass grows sweetly
And the shadows are softer than women’s flanks
Learn your ...