My small ruminant
Chewing with your untiring teeth
Days gone by
Pulled out from the pages of a book that no one reads anymore
What are you looking for there?
It's just a pointless routine
Or like an ancient gold miner
Sifting the sands in the streams
Are you looking for some precious radiance?
It's all in vain my darling
Because everything in this world is worthless in its own way
The great principles are often rainbows beyond reach
Where the day's substitutes are hanging
Driven by lust for money and short-lived passions
Nothing from the past can be returned to me
In my remaining days
And the nature of the world won't have advanced
Even a single step
If when I reach the end of my days
The child in me is far better
Than the crazy man writing the poem
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Mind by Betim Muco )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Got The Feeling, Arthur Moore
- When I am alone, gajanan mishra
- Off To War, Randy McClave
- Woman's right to her child, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Which make one's beauty?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Independence Day of India 2014 (in acros.., Dr John Celes
- Bitter-Sweet Memories, Matthias Pantaleon
- Friend 2, Neela Nath
- Romantic Love, The Princess
- So move, hasmukh amathalal