Barney Rooney (belfast)
Born and raised in Belfast came to England to work aged 17. Lived Blackpool, London, Southampton, Hull and then Liverpool for last 40+ years. Driver, draughtsman, probation officer, social worker, researcher on social sector. Took up poems and boats in last few years and struggle with both. Both elemental. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- Cat Stevens
- cranfields holy well
- Forty Years Coming
- Greenbank Road Liverpool 18
- Hush My Sweet Newborn
- Keepers of the Sea
- Lets Motivate our Animal Friends
- Liverpool's Renaissance
- Martin and the Queen -new-
- on the first meeting of gerry adams and ...
- Otters Return To The Mersey
- Reflection on a Royal Wedding