Bandile Matsenjwa Poems
- A Promise To My Love (I Will N...
- You Mean The World To Me You really mean the world to me I ...
- Thats Me I evade your dreams when dosin Stimulate your mind ...
- Because I Love You It isn't just the way that you look It ...
- Happy Mother's Day To All The ...
- To My Ancient Lover You are Tamed in my wildest thoughts, ...
- Lenhle; I Love You As i sat down Introspecting the true ...
An Author and Poet, made a debut in 2012. A wordsmith, man a of much charm...peppered with wisdom and love.
" I will write until nothing's left" more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Bandile Matsenjwa
A Promise To My Love (I Will Never Leave)
Don't worry my love
I will never leave
Forget the miles we are apart
Just let my smiles enter your heart
Think of me
I will think of you too
I've just blown a kiss
Brushing your lips
Especially when souls eclipse
In my heart i miss
Reaching out to touch you in dreams
The moon will kiss
The stars goodnight
And all will swoon
At such delight
When things get tense, i'll come with plan B
Cause when i don't make sense, You understand me
When the sky is dark
Lonelines does weave
Just hold my ...