Bala Sambo Poems
- The Departure -new- The Departure The departure is a day away, ...
- Oh! Woman -new- OH! Woman You say you don't wanna cook Come over ...
- Love To Be Myself -new- I love to be myself all the time, And ...
- Looser -new- Shame to the boxer, who lost a fight, He'd never ...
- The Hope -new- Hope ye always seeketh to bring for us all In the ...
- Wedding Song -new- Turn wheresoever I may, By night or day, I ...
- Dejection -new- Had I the heaven's golden ornaments And the green ...
Dr. Bala Ibrahim Sambo was born in Kano State, Nigeria. He holds B.Ed; M.Ed; PGDM; MBA and PhD (Managerial Psychology) . He is a professional teacher, who has taught in Primary School (a classroom teacher and administrator; Secondary School teacher (a classroom teacher and administrator) : and Tertiary Institutions Lecturer (Federal College of Education (Technical) Bichi, Kano State; Bayero University, Kano; and the Administrative Staff College of Nigeria - Lecturer; HOD and Dean) . Dr. Sambo has been teaching courses in Administration, Management, Research Methods; Statistics; Quantitative Techniques; Peachtree; SPSS; SAP; IC3; Psychology; Project Management; Quality Matters; AVIRA and... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Bala Sambo
The departure is a day away,
For a while you came to stay,
And soon you will bid me adieu,
It hurts so much to say adieu.
No sound of joy but sorrow,
When you bid me adieu ‘morrow.
Oh! How sad, how dejected I'll be,
For the torturing departure I'll see.
A letter I beg you to write,
For it'll make my days bright.
Your memory will linger in my mind,
And your sweet smile ties the bind.
Adieu my princess - the most beautiful,
Our reunion shall ever be fruitful.
Your thought shall occupy my brain,
God be with you ...