Ayesha iSha Poems
- The House The house Witness to numerous Tales Memories
- When I Miss You… I miss the times of togetherness When the ...
- Lyrical Journey Dark circles under her eyes tells The story...
- Your Eyes Your eyes are Dazzling as sunlight The light that...
- Nathiagali Nathiagali’s cold The drizzle
- The Room Remember the room Where you would
- Your Heart Your heart is An ocean of joy That absorbs every...
I am new in the arena of poetry. Comments on my work are welcome.
Thank you! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ayesha iSha
Witness to numerous
Moments of despair
That was home once
Now seems so tired
Like an old oak tree
That was relief
The house with cracked walls
Like a cracked heart
That was mine
That was ours
The house of joy… The house of sorrow
The house that was…