Ayesha iSha Poems
- The Stranger I only have thoughts That become words
- Silence I know there are times When words stick To your ...
- A Feeling I am alone Flustered Helpless Trapped in the box
- I Am In Love I am in love With life Life - sometimes easy ...
- Porcelain Doll Last evening Anna went out crying She walked...
- Pain The pain of separation Has frozen like an ice On the ...
- I Envy Her Late eighties A classroom Stuffed with 50 odd ...
I am new in the arena of poetry. Comments on my work are welcome.
Thank you! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ayesha iSha
I only have thoughts
That become words
Scattered like the countless coins on the floor of a shrine
The words that clink and make soul stirring sounds
The words when mingled together
Paint a picture that completes me
That’s the world inside me
That’s the identity I can relate to