atrisyia khusaini Poems
- The River And The Fool In my head, we were rivers with ...
- Be Careful Rose thorns are tainted With malevolence In the ...
- Human Grenade Are you done living with grenades? I can ...
- Off Limits
- Intoxication Intoxication can either mean Crashing your ...
- Hands Cells eventually die Leaving space for birth of new ...
- Hide These four walls So familiar with silhouette After ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about atrisyia khusaini
The River And The Fool
In my head, we were rivers
with currents racing in sync.
A team that possessed invincibility
Which could surpass rocks & rubble
& withstand the harshest seasons.
I lost you in the quivering waters
As our currents clashed
& the moon had unfolded your secrets.
What was once a heavenly oasis,
Is now a faceless void of poison
Seeping into my lungs.
I drowned with the thought of you.
I kept on drowning.