Arijit Kar Poems
- On The Breast Of Nude Nature On the breast of nude ...
- Tongs Of Time Oh, silly naughty old earth Why you move so ...
- If One Day If one day, I come In thy memoir Sometime ...
- In Empty Mind In empty mind, thou gifted love First love, ...
- I Could Not Discover Myself I could just not discover ...
- In The Wrap Of Lie Never found, inside the package The ...
- A Dawn Of Rain It is such a lovely morning Rainfall, no ...
Arijit Kar born on 3rd January 1988, in Santipur, Nadia at West Bengal in India. He has a passion for writing poetry/poems and written so many for last 2 years but no works published yet due to the lack of English publisher in his own state and the monetary problem is the main. He has done his master degree in English Literature from IGNOU. He completed writing one novel also in Bengali language. His aim is to be a writer in future but no publisher gives a single chance to check his writings out. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Arijit Kar
On The Breast Of Nude Nature
On the breast of nude nature
I’d walk for the next hundred years
After the rebirth of my new mind
I’d play the game that got over.
The vitality of my intellect
Shall never be there
My puerileness, my only companion
Noone shall disturb us, me and my intellect.
The Sun, the Moon, the stars, blue sky
Chide me, guide me, hide me
Love me as their belonging
I will be the heavenly existence.