- Ecclesiastes 3:1-8 To every thing there is a season, and a ...
- The Three Ravens There were three ravens sat on a tree, ...
- O Death, O Death, Rock Me Asle... O Death, O Death, rock me ...
- Advice To A Lover The sea hath many thousand sands, The sun ...
- God And The Soldier God and the soldier All men adore In ...
- Winter Solstice When you startle awake in the dark ...
- A Riddle
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
To every thing there is a season,
and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
A time to be born, a time to die;
a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
A time to kill, and a time to heal;
a time to break down, and a time to build up;
A time to weep, and a time to laugh;
a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together;
a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
A time to get, and a time to lose;
a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
A time to rend, and a time to ...