Ameed Taha Poems
- The Forsaken (Version 2) Hehe.. Long I’ve lost, the vessel...
- Just Hatred For hatred to unfold, your heart is cold. Love ...
- No Title... The earth I walk, is where my hatred does ...
- Life Oh Life FML Life oh life, Harsh as you are cruel, ...
- Life Oh Life... FML Life oh life, Harsh as you are ...
- Fml I hate everything I hate my life, and everything about...
- When I Am Blind I walk from light to dark... With no love ...
My name is Ameed Taha. Im 16 years old and I live in Israel. I chose poetry as a salvation from my loneliness and hatred that have made my life blurry. I am not a good poet. But, I promise you that I put my feelings into what I write and I promise that youll feel even a bit of it. If youre not fond with my or my writings, then pardon me. I understand people have their own opinions and I respect ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ameed Taha
For hatred to unfold, your heart is cold.
Love and warmth let bleed, as for hatred it does feed.
Death O Death,
such perfect salvation,
to run from all creation.
hate your fate,
and let your dark mate.
for this life and its confusion,
is non but an illusion.
what hurts the most, just forsake and rake.
for it's the only salvation you could take.
non of the reality it is.
for it's just a frostbite.
feelings leaked into this word,
for it's a thought of this world,
that my ...