Afzal Juneja [gr8_Adakron] (18/12/1994 / Mumbai)
Afzal Juneja Poems
- Time Couplet Then they exchanged their watches and walked ...
- Hold My Hands Hold my hand, Walk with me, On a fluffy ...
- I Am The Only Loner That day, i wanted a shoulder to wail ...
- An Adorable Flame I see you in my dreams, I see you in my ...
- I Wonder.. I wonder, That mystery, of hollow sky, Those ...
- Her. For me, the scenario of, Those sky kissed, snowy ...
- Through My Eyes(Reality) - - - - - Through my eyes(reality) ....
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Comments about Afzal Juneja
Best Poem of Afzal Juneja
Then they exchanged their watches
and walked away,
Trusting the thought, that their time
may collide someday.