adam reed Poems
- The Gift Of Time I know your busy and you’ve got things to ...
- Pain, Scars, Love pain heals with time scars come with ...
- 2 Year Anniversary to the girl who gives me butterflies two ...
- A Lesson In Pain pain is a weapon of self destruction pain ...
- Dont Think About Life, Live It Its better to have remorse ...
- A Breath Of A Poem i write to feel free to let my mind and ...
- Unwavering Faith The hours fade too quickly The days fly ...
im adam. my writings dont reflect me as a whole but only a part of me that is captured in a moment where i can express my emotions. thats what poetry is about to me. and idc who judges that but its nice to hear anothers point of view on what it made them feel to read more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The Gift Of Time
I know your busy and you’ve got things to do
All I ask is for a little time to love you
Our time is short between your parents and school
I just wish your life would give me time to love you
Because I do
Im always desperate to show you
Though you change
I still believe I know you
I could show you that you know me too
All it would take is a little time to love you
These words come from more than my lips
No matter where you are
I want you to feel this
I miss you baby… and I want a little time to love you