adam reed Poems
- Pain, Scars, Love pain heals with time scars come with ...
- A Breath Of A Poem i write to feel free to let my mind and ...
- The Gift Of Time I know your busy and you’ve got things to ...
- One Day One day it can be you and I We could finally set ...
- Ilymtamfw I wake up every morning and grin from ear to ...
- Miranda Elizabeth Stoltz she's amazing its a thrill when ...
- Non-Progressive Reflections when im at work im on ...
im adam. my writings dont reflect me as a whole but only a part of me that is captured in a moment where i can express my emotions. thats what poetry is about to me. and idc who judges that but its nice to hear anothers point of view on what it made them feel to read more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Pain, Scars, Love
pain heals with time
scars come with pain
love can heal a scar
still it takes time to attain
some scars cant heal
but we can learn to cope
and if you have love
there is always hope
you can try and bury a scar
but it's like putting make up over wrinkles
hiding it can only go so far
the scar prickles and tingles
hiding gets you nowhere
in pain and in love
dont hide, even if your scared
just remember the info above