Abdulhafeez Oyewole Poems
- Tit''Tle Byword (I) Tittle tattle tales rattle.
- Thy Say Let give thanks to a beloved wisdom The sea in the ...
- At You Let me at first sight split in your eyes To see the ...
- So Be It Beauty! Though black, but not black in the heart ...
- Gooseberry It's a ripe hour under shield And tranquil ...
- Actual Evaluation Time Diamond worth of gold Appraisal ...
- A Bid For Change We wish to make a wish, And our wish for ...
I am a Young benign man born twins to the royal family... I take to test and never stop pursuing what I know is best. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Abdulhafeez Oyewole
Tittle tattle tales rattle.
Cabalistic cabals in cans:
Malicious mélange of melees.
Mummers murmur, mumchance mumble.
Mummichog: the perfidious Fundulus heteroclitus-
For this parlance is pestilence:
For your words, for their words,
For your walls, for their walls.
But for their worlds, for your worth.
Malicious mischief shrouds in mesmerism,
Whilst her malignity molds she forgot unfold.
But the morbid medalled she, instead to merge,
Maintains calumnies, which not calmative in anyway.
Mummichog: the perfidious ...