Xavier Paolo Josh Ledesma Mandreza
Xavier Paolo Josh Ledesma Mandreza Poems
- Song Of Charlene As I stare out the Window The Sweet Rays of...
- Sonnet Tribute: Philippine Dil...
- Sonnet Tribute: Harriet Jones Notes, with all their hopeful ...
- Sonnet Tribute: Daley's Angels If Eight Fanned Angels admit ...
- Haiku Season The Spider climbs Walls To make a Web of ...
- Remedies Give me a Chance to sing out my Days Then by the ...
- The Poem I Knew Nothing About I wouldn't want to lie Nor fix...
Hello People! My name is Xavier Paolo Josh Mandreza y Ledesma,35 years old, born in Makati City, Philippines and I have been writing Poetry about...early 1981...? About when I was Twelve Years...? Yeah, that's about it, heh heh! =)
Poetry for me is more of like a Song...Your Heart needs to Sing whenever it's Happy or meets that Special Someone you would love to share your Life and ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Xavier Paolo Josh Ledesma Mandreza
Song Of Charlene
As I stare out the Window
The Sweet Rays of the Sun reminds me of your Glowing Face,
Your Sparkling Eyes resembles
That One Star in the Night Sky
Which catches my Eye.
All of a sudden,
I feel your Hand caress my Shoulder;
Chills run down my Spine as you
Whisper softly in my Ear.
I feel as if,
I was floating in-between the Clouds; Flying-free,
Then I awoke and I realise as I was sitting on my Bed,
That your loving Arms aren't there with me;
That it was all just a Dream and I didn't want to wake up;
And I ...