Warren Falcon Poems
- Autumn Haiku
- Ars Poetica Redux Dying trees fall easily. Poems, too, as ...
- Brittle Goes The Bone for Ocean The animal we ...
- Upon Reading Naseer Ahmed Nas...
- The Case For Love As Storm for Crimson Love This can ...
- That Salt Adheres for Karthik that salt adheres to the ...
- For All The Words Dished Up - ...
From The Encampment Of Heartstrife, A Sampler Of Poems As An Autobiography
Mark the first page of the book with a red marker.
For, in the beginning, the wound is invisible. - Edmund Jabes
There is another world, but it is inside this one. - Paul Éluard
I think poetry must
I think it must
stay open all night
In beautiful cellars - Thomas Merton
This is withholding art, evading
disclosure, declining to give itself away.
- Tiffany Bell, describing the minimalist
art of American painter Agnes Martin.
I don't believe in the other world
...But I don't believe in this one either
unless it's ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Warren Falcon
Even from my front porch
the rusted sewing machine
yearns for golden thread.