Uktamoy Khaldorova Poems
- Lily Flower The water in the pool is my tears let’s swim, ...
- An Enemy I Have An enemy I have, Who is straightforward. I...
- My Heart Is Spilling Down Down my heart is falling spilling ...
- The Heart Flirting and enchanting By thousand ways She came...
- The Fallen Leaves *** The fallen leaves are weeping from ...
- With A Finger I’d Write Verses With a finger I’d write ...
- My Missing *** My missing that has grown green, In a ...
The poetry is the voice of the spirit. Only the tender souls can hear them. I think a true poem is a true expression of the soul, the wide impression of the writer’s world. The poetry is such a mysterious gift which differs poets from others. The poetry does not have nationality, It belongs to all nations.
I Wish you every success, my creative friends
Uktamoy more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Uktamoy Khaldorova
The water in the pool is my tears
let’s swim, come on winds.
The wild and pitiless shamans,
Robbed my joys in the darkness.
Drop your leaves, pine tree,
Making a boat I’d be off to swim.
Bathing in the tears tired I am
To live in tears is to suffer.
The nights tear off their hairs
To Fail the little heart should not.
To worship the land
I must reach that coast,
To reach the coast I must.