Udiah (witness to Yah) (1959 / USA)
I'm a free thinking, God fearing, Christian conservative. I write poetry in many styles on many topics, and because of my philosophy my poems are quite frequently deleted from this sight, but there are other sites in which you may find them.
My love poetry is usually simplistic and straight forward. Most were written to a very special person who is not with me any more.
My ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- #10. A Feint on the Front - 9999
- #2. A Feint On The Front -2
- #5. A Feint on the Front -5
- #8. A Feint on The Front 66.1
- #9. A Feint on the Front - 666
- A Caffeinated Life
- A Flyspeck
- A Hawk
- A NEAT Comet
- A Prayer for Dad (memorial day memorial ...
- A Pulitzer Prize
- A Recent Reply to a Soldier Who Question...
- A Riddle
- A serpent Bites A Tree