Tissa Calvert Poems
- Families families young, families old, There are lots of ...
- Lost... Lost in the memories and wonderful sights, Lost in ...
- The Death Of A Friend You were in hurry to your school, You...
- Sometimes I... Sometimes I wished I could fly, Fly so high ...
- Smiles my baby smiles when he is wanting something, or when...
- Lost Souls lost soul was wandering the house then they came...
- I Wished... I wished I had a man An understanding man One ...
I am 18 years old I am a senior. graduate at the end of this year and I am bisexual
I also have a fiance (guy) and a girlfriend right now.
helping watch nieces and nephews
I have alot more poems to put up
I really love poetry with all my heart without it I wouldn't be here on earth right now not including the help I seeked from Cody Allen Dorr he's my BF right now again we have broken up and got back together 6 times still counting and my very old friend Krissa Rogers I seen for the first in a while plus asked her to be with me and she said yeah more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tissa Calvert
There are lots of things untold.
Families love and care alot,
Not just someone to fill the slot,
So lets enjoy this alot.
Families argue, fight, and play,
Maybe even laugh all day.
Families are just so cool,
Not because of stupid rules.
Families try to play it safe,
But never loses their faith.
Families big and or small,
only loves and that is all,
Then some think they know it all.