Thaddeus Thierisch Poems
- Suicidal Marine If you were a shore rinsed by murmurous ...
- A Woman Of Thousand Faces My woman of thousand faces Is not ...
- A Sad Tale And it seemed to him as he had struggled with a ...
- Monday. Mon Dieu God has a thousand faces, Millions of ...
- Metamorphosis When I was a small boy I thought that the ...
- Stream Of Consciousness Stream of consciousness doesn’t ...
- Martial Arts In The Loo Once upon a time, a very long time ...
My new friend at this site Larry has encouraged to write a bit more than my short version biography 'I was born. I live. I will die.'
Well, it should be said something about poetry, right? I suppose, poetry is one of the best tools of communication. As a wise man said: 'Everyone feels the same as poets do, while the only poets are able to express this feeling in words properly.' It's more up to writers than readers if their writings are not readable.
As a poet I invite you to try communicating with me. Satisfy your curiosity, compare your thoughts with mine, live the fictional life I offer, smile and cry with me, argue with me, criticize me.
As a pharmacist ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Thaddeus Thierisch
If you were a shore rinsed by murmurous waves,
Mottled with mosaics of sharp stones and seaweed,
Meandering as the curly hair strand shone through by the Sun,
I would not hesitate to jump off on you,
As the whale condemned to death.
Only humans would not be clear
Of such suicidal reasons,
But do not you
And not me.
Will you call me though?