Tatianna Rei Moonshadow
Tatianna Rei Moonshadow Poems
- Dance I'll dance all night I'll dance the pain away I'll ...
- A Love So Tragic (pt 1) We seem so indifferent Like we ...
- All The Drugs In This World All The Drugs In This ...
- Green-Eyed Suicide Green-Eyed Suicide With life such a ...
- Some Day I Won'T Remember Some Day I Won't Remember How you ...
- At Peace That night I laid beside you With one hand upon ...
- Passion Give me such Passion That it knows no end Let my ...
I'm sixteen. I go to an ALC, where I am in eleventh grade. I've been writing since I was nine years old. My friends mean the world to me.I design clothing and draw a little. Tattoos are my addiction. My goal in life is to find a friend who attempted suicide and ended up with the mental capacity of a six year old and no memory at all. She doesn't know who I am anymore and I don't know where she is.... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I'll dance all night
I'll dance the pain away
I'll dance until the morning sun
Graces us with day
I'll dance until I'm numb
Until I don't feel anymore
I'll dance until I'm gone
And don't remember what I'm dancing for
I'll dance until you love me
I'll dance the rest of my life
I'll dance until you return
By the moon's gentle light
I'll dance to the music
Of my shattering heart
I'll dance until it doesn't hurt
As you tear me apart