Tanya Ivanova Poems
- Tonight Tonight again is running slow, Like many nights in ...
- Is It...? -new- How much costs hummiliation? Is someone willing ...
- Blind Wanderer Blind wanderer in a beautiful dress Please...
- Men Do Not Know How To Love Men do not know how to love, ...
- Good Poetry Good poetry is hard to find It always hurts in ...
- I Dreamed I Have A Beard Growi... I had a dream extremely ...
- The Lion And The Mouse Once the lion was overly bored He ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tanya Ivanova
Tonight again is running slow,
Like many nights in even row,
But I got feeling that this night,
Not everything will be all right.
Cause when the prejudice will break,
Insanity will be awake,
Illusions it is gonna sell,
And it will open doors of hell.
And you will come like a surprise,
And all my passion’s gonna rise.
And if I am so puzzling brave,
You will be not at all in safe.
And all these flames in your look,
My eyes for you are open book.
And if your love is so d*mn real,
There’s something here for real deal.