Tanya Ivanova Poems
- The Lion And The Mouse Once the lion was overly bored He ...
- The Fox And The Grapes The fox saw grapes high on a wine ...
- Jelly Belly You're on the first place of my list. It's ...
- The Dog And Its Dead Owner The dog was happy in the yard, ...
- Tonight Tonight again is running slow, Like many nights in ...
- Vision Change is what stops the life’s switcher It is equal ...
- Blind Wanderer Blind wanderer in a beautiful dress Please...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tanya Ivanova
The Lion And The Mouse
Once the lion was overly bored
He caught a little mouse for fun
For food it was to be ignored
So he did let it freely run.
The mouse expressed appreciation
As the lion allowed it to speak
Such a mercy in this wild relation
Was in nature extremely unique.
Time passed on, once the lion was captured
In the hunters’ strongest linen rope
And for the mightiest beast of great rapture
To get free there was no real hope.
But the destiny showed controvercy
In this moment the mouse was around
For the lion’s good act of a mercy
It chewed through the...