Taiwo Lasisi Poems
- Miss Babalola I see your struggles I hear the mumble Of ...
- A Dark Ramadan What a ramadan? Veils everywhere Still am ...
- Psalms Of Dean Dean Dean Son of woe Sleep with death and ...
- Ignorance In Robes Of Pain Day after day; bright and ...
- Loss Of A Dear Tear drops everywhere For the loss of a ...
- Apodyopsis Of Hope Like a vernorexia of Fire Deep in my ...
- Nigga Yh we're black That's why we called nigga A name ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Taiwo Lasisi
Yh we're black
That's why we called nigga
A name whites now regard
You never mess with a nigga
Like a broom we stay together
Mess with my black brother
And we may be dealing murder
But if it's us from the same mother
We may deal in the correct order
But if it's 2 of us against a white brother
He should be ready to cross life's borders
We are black
But just like the coconut
Our heart is pure than salt
Yh we do fight alot
But only for the right cause