Taiwo Lasisi Poems
- Wind Of Fate There is a wind never heard of A wind we've all...
- Nigga Yh we're black That's why we called nigga A name ...
- Heavenly Melodies Gentle and sweet, Dulcet and tender, ...
- Miss Babalola I see your struggles I hear the mumble Of ...
- A Dark Ramadan What a ramadan? Veils everywhere Still am ...
- Psalms Of Dean Dean Dean Son of woe Sleep with death and ...
- Ignorance In Robes Of Pain Day after day; bright and ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Taiwo Lasisi
Wind Of Fate
There is a wind never heard of
A wind we've all soared
Every bit of humanity has once been a submissive wife
Or rather a humble slave to this wind
This wind is part of earths eternal mysteries
It has always been since the beginning of histories
do not think this wind is evil
but rather a analytical preview
of our powerlessness
in the genesis of our existence
this wind starts it all
it blows us to be us
it designs our call
it perfect our imbalance curse
it gives us no choice
it blows at partial course
but still, impartial
it blows ...