Supriya Prathapan Poems
- Love (Romantic) It is a feeling which cannot be explained, ...
- Beauty And Brains ‘All that glitters is not gold! ’ Yet it ...
- My College Days Those were the best days of my life, When ...
- Education Education is the key to success, It is an ongoing...
- Human-Fox! (A Poem For Childre... It was a bright sunny day, ...
- Mahatma Gandhi The man who showed us the road to ...
- School Is Fun School is fun In the playground, we play and ...
I was born and raised in New Delhi, India. I went to a school in South Delhi. After my intermediate, I pursued an Honours Degree in English Literature, followed by a Masters in English. I dabbled with many jobs for an year and finally chose to become a school teacher. Considering the sorry state of Higher Education in India, after completing a Diploma course in Early Childhood Care and Education,... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Life is like a dog, it will chase you down if you try running from it.''Supriya Prathapan
''Alas! There can be no salvation without starvation.''Supriya Prathapan
''I seems that everything that's tasty is unhealthy''Supriya Prathapan
''Sarcasm is a sadist's favourite weapon.''Supriya Prathapan
''One's destiny isn't actually destined, it is created.''Supriya Prathapan
Comments about Supriya Prathapan
It is a feeling which cannot be explained,
When your mind stops working and your heart is over-strained.
You are in a state of absolute delight,
And the face of your beloved always blurs your sight.
When poetry comes naturally,
And sleep eludes regularly,
When walking turns into prancing,
And you feel like singing and dancing.
When your beloved’s comfort and happiness becomes your obsession,
And your reason is repeatedly kicked by your passion.
Then ‘Love’ is the name of your condition,
For which there is only one prescribed medication:
'An equal ...