Supriya Prathapan Poems
- My College Days Those were the best days of my life, When ...
- Love (Romantic) It is a feeling which cannot be explained, ...
- Beauty And Brains ‘All that glitters is not gold! ’ Yet it ...
- Education Education is the key to success, It is an ongoing...
- Mahatma Gandhi The man who showed us the road to ...
- The Indian Cricket Team Cricket is the game that brings ...
- Woman Of Rural India Woman of rural India courteous and ...
I was born and raised in New Delhi, India. I went to a school in South Delhi. After my intermediate, I pursued an Honours Degree in English Literature, followed by a Masters in English. I dabbled with many jobs for an year and finally chose to become a school teacher. Considering the sorry state of Higher Education in India, after completing a Diploma course in Early Childhood Care and Education,... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Life is like a dog, it will chase you down if you try running from it.''Supriya Prathapan
''Alas! There can be no salvation without starvation.''Supriya Prathapan
''I seems that everything that's tasty is unhealthy''Supriya Prathapan
''Sarcasm is a sadist's favourite weapon.''Supriya Prathapan
''One's destiny isn't actually destined, it is created.''Supriya Prathapan
Comments about Supriya Prathapan
My College Days
Those were the best days of my life,
When fun and frolic was rife.
A refreshing realm of knowledge,
That was my college.
Funny friends and loving lecturers,
Freaky fundas and flexible study hours.
Riddles and rumors, gossips and giggles-umpteen,
Added spice to the junk I hogged at the college canteen.
I majored in English Literature,
And the subject suited my sensitive nature.
I was initiated into the world of stories, poems and plays,
Each lecture set my imagination ablaze.
My college was a literary paradise,
Where I learnt to ...