Sukhee Bukhbat Poems
- Love That Cant Be Told A love is so delicate, A love is so ...
- Lyrics: The Beatles - Yesterda... Yesterday, all my troubles ...
- That One Star Remember that summer, i used to lie down on the...
- The Brave One The braveness is not taking a life of the ...
- Road Runner I recognize spring has come by the swans arriving...
- Standing At The Light I stop slowly at the road light, And ...
- A Lost Bird I am a lost bird I am the bird that doesn't know...
Poetry wasn't on my list until January 2008.
Even English is my third language. So imagine how difficult to write poems in English, when i've never tried to write any poems in my native language (Mongolian) .
Though I live in New York City, it is still hard to perfect English. I started to write poems, when i talked to myself in myself.
Words were pouring around me, then quickly i found the way to collect those words into my note and to make something out of it, which is poem.
So thank you all for coming and reading my poems.
I would appreciate if you share your opinion.
Thank you again,
Bowing Sukhee, more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Love That Cant Be Told
A love is so delicate,
A love is so emotional.
A love drives you crazy.
A love makes you blind.
You want to yell out loud that you are in love.
You want your loved one to recognize you.
You don’t care how the respond would be.
You don’t think your love would be rejected.
Trying to catch some attention,
You are ready to do everything.
Trying to be the best person in the world,
You are more than ready to lie.
What if you can’t lie.
What if you can’t say anything about your love.
What if your love can’t be told, but to be held.
What if ...