Sudarkodi Nagarethinam Poems
- Criticism I see, I hear, I think and I realise that truth ...
- Light's All Around From dawn to dusk From twilight to ...
- Moody Sky Sensitive Sea the moods of sky the quirks of ...
- Sunday Temple And The Evening ... Cut out of rocks back a ...
- Calling Of The Spring The softness of touch pleasantness of ...
- Limelight An opportunity that jus knocked Doors were opened;...
- It Rained I see myself along with millions like me Silence ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sudarkodi Nagarethinam
I see, I hear, I think and I realise
that truth is all around to support and guide.
I have seen,
Criticism is best expressed
as a matter of fact or as a matter of fun
with a smile on the face
I have heard,
A hired perspective can flow out easily
But only a synthesized opinion can flow in with ease.
I have thought,
the giver leaves the ball in the taker's court
wherein the taker doesn't know where to shoot.
I have realised,
It takes a lot for the giver, to put it forth
so that if the taker hears, she replies
so that if the taker ...