Sri Chinmoy Ghose
Sri Chinmoy Ghose Poems
- My Teachers God the Teacher tells me: "Be ...
- Courage To speak ill of the world Needs courage, But ...
- Just Smile Don't struggle; You are bound to fail. Just ...
- Your Teachers Let the sky Become Your teacher.
- For My Angel In the last dark hour Of the night, Angels ...
- I Sing, I Smile I sing because You sing, I smile because ...
- Hope Abides Hope abides; therefore I abide. Countless ...
Chinmoy Kumar Ghose, also known as Sri Chinmoy was an Indian spiritual teacher, poet, artist and athlete who immigrated to the U.S. in 1964, the founder of the religious organization "Sri Chinmoy Centre Church, Inc." better known as "Sri Chinmoy Centre". According to his followers, Sri Chinmoy wrote 1,500 books, 115,000 poems and 20,000 songs, created 200,000 paintings and gave almost 800 free peace concerts in notable venues around the world. As a spiritual Master, he advocated meditation, chanting mantras and prayers, performing dedicated service to God as a way to personal enlightenment, or God-realisation as described by Eastern religions, including Sri Aurobindo's ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sri Chinmoy Ghose
God the Teacher tells me:
I tell God: "I am trying."
Man the teacher tells me:
I tell man: "I already am."
Dream the teacher tells me:
I tell Dream: "I am practising."
Reality the teacher tells me:
I tell Reality: "Alas, will I,
Can I ever be practical?"