Spiritwind Wood Poems
- All That You Have Longed For There are things in life you ...
- I'M Free Don't grieve for me for now I am free I'm ...
- And The Heavens Cried(Trail Of... You could see the ...
- Let's Grow Old Together Let's sit underneath the open ...
- A Cherokee Prayer I pray to the great spirit guide me ...
- Winter Sky In the cold of the night through the glittering ...
- Native American Pride Equa Adanvdo adanedi aya hia nvlinegvgv...
I wanted to see who best described me for my biography, well no one says it better than this...'What would I say about Spiritwind? He is a Spirit in a human body.He is a friend, he is my best friend.The things that inspire him are there for all of us, just most don't see the beauty as he does.Nature is his home.The winds run through him like blood in his veins, the desert is as much a part of him as his heart, his mind, and his soul.Life for Spiritwind is a path laid out before him that runs like the river, he's had many mountains to cross.Yet each journey holds a mystery, each trail an unexpected adventure, every sunrise, even through tears and laughter, he finds beauty.What he cannot ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
All That You Have Longed For
There are things in life you fear
dreams you hold and watch disappear
there are days filled with sorrow
that sometimes you only dread
the light of another tomorrow
but there remains a voice in your head
telling you to hold on and don't let go
better days are sure to come your way
there are times of sadness with every tear
and you only wish that you were never here
because the pain you feel is too much
and you don't know if more you can bare
but inside you feel a longing touch
that gives you comfort and peace of mind
and brings to life a burning ...