Spiritus Lyrico Spes
Spiritus Lyrico Spes Poems
- How Can I Go On? How can I forget the one who made me feel? ...
- Remembering Bliss Leaving all the noise that surrounds the ...
- Escaping Wonderland Cosmic contingencies in ...
- A Memory At Bliss Park Beauty found in a forbidden ...
- Lunar Kiss Melancholic persuasions written on a glacial ...
- A Lunar Kindred And An Esoteri... Losing hope Unable ...
An Esoteric Dreamer - never understood
always forsaken, never forgiven... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Spiritus Lyrico Spes
How Can I Go On?
How can I forget the one who made me feel?
How can I move away from all that is real?
How can dreaming cause so much pain?
How can I pull back those threads just to remain sane?
Can the search for bliss justify all these?
Can I be consoled by the memory of our kiss?
Can friends be protected by unfathomable lies?
Can you hear my screams by looking through my eyes?
I guess you really didn’t know me as I thought,
I guess I was blinded by this destiny we sought.
I guess I need help, I guess you are right,
I guess I’m just tired of giving in to a ...