shreya nair Poems
- Before You Fall.. No matter in which corner of world you are,...
- Pink Torn, slapped stamped and burned How far will you ...
- Fight Back Are you afraid of dark? Or of a heady accident ...
- Deadly Curfew. The curfew is pass time, My shorts are ...
- Behind The Enemy Lines Do you even know why you are fighting ...
- Mommy Dear mother whose name I do not know, Who is blooming...
- The Liar Of Lotus Eaters My role in your life has failed to ...
Hi, i am Shreya. and yeah maybe my poems relate to weathering lives and emotions but i personally believe life is beautiful! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Anger was a dead man's theory.''Shreya Nair.
''Anger was the dead man's theory.''Anger management
Before You Fall..
No matter in which corner of world you are,
no matter how hard the wind is,
no matter how far we are apart,
your not alone.
together we stand, and remember:
When darkness is upon your door,
And you feel like it’s a lost battle,
All your defenses have been destroyed,
And you know it’s a dusk of your life,
Look beside you, and you’ll find me with armor
To make sure I die, before you fall…