Samuel Oluwatobi Olatunji
Samuel Oluwatobi Olatunji Poems
- To My First Beard Gradually they appeared Tiny lustre black ...
- Dancers At The Gate Of Death 1 Looking through the ...
- Maybe Love Maddens How insane without a dreadlock? Honey ...
- I Feel... I feel a Trojan Horse in my heart, Encompassing a...
- The Song Of An Ogbanje I am the born again, The soul of a ...
- Fear Rustling; Darkness; Shrieking; Howling!
- This Morning The day is dry, A twin to the Sahara. The sun...
I am a student, a writer and an editor.I love writing poems and short stories.I edit and write short stories for my fellowship weekly bulletin, The Divine Apogee, and I am an editor of The Shuttle, a journal of the department of English, University of Lagos. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Samuel Oluwatobi Olatunji
To My First Beard
Gradually they appeared
Tiny lustre black diamonds on my chin
A ne plus ultra of God's divine beauty on man
They appeared like the dark silken hair of a beautiful maiden
And they won my heart's medal
They're like the naive hair of a newly born
So beautiful that my mirror became my eyes
I appellated them My Black Beauties
An adornment of facial handsomeness
A hallmark of admiration; noticed and envied by many
They made young ladies to wonder in lust or maybe love
My aesthetic Black Beauties; so adoring and alluring
Stunningly curled up like glossy black ...