Sameer Mecheri Poems
- The Rain And The Electricity The electricity Of my village ...
- Marriage Freedom At the expense of Freedom
- The Past A graveyard Of Memories
- Ode To Shahala Machingal May I know please, In which corner...
- Ode To Jebi I took a brush And colours of course This ...
- Ode To My Love Throw up your emotions a moment So that I ...
Sameer Mecheri is a Lecturer in the Department of English of PMSCUC, Lakshadweep. He is a person from the Malabar region of Kerala, India. He has published poems in Malayalam in his facebook account following a different pattern of publishing. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sameer Mecheri
The Rain And The Electricity
Of my village
Used to go
With the rain,
Whenever the rain called her-
They were in love.
They are married-
No call of the rain
tempts her now.