SAKTHI RAVICHANDRAN Poems
- Love And Lust Love is something devine falls from the heaven...
- My Travels In The Hell It is hard and so teadius travel to ...
- An Inquiry Towards Truth An Inquiry towards Truth ...
- Ilakkiya, My Love! Ilakkiya, My Love!
- Nirvana [nude] Nirvana [Nude] Everything is ...
- A Diamond In The Pebbles A diamond in the pebbles
- A Cry Of A Sinner A cry of a Sinner Allow me to talk and ...
FROM THE BIRTH TO TILL DATE MY ACOMPLISHMENTS ARE
BORN TO MR K.SANKARA NARAYANAN AND MRS JAYALAKSHMI AMMAL AT THANJAVOORE ON 18.07.1964
QUALIFEID MASTER OF ARTS IN ECONOMICS
MA ENGLISH CIEFL 'B'
B GRADE NELTS BY CIEFL HYDERABAD
Working as a Lecturer... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about SAKTHI RAVICHANDRAN
Love And Lust
Love is something devine
falls from the heaven to earth
It expects nothing for it but
It renders everything to others including itself
Love never ends in lust but
it grows as affection and respect
Lust expects to exploit others
to satisfy it's needs
Matured love becomes grace
lust may not be so
Lust spoils the character and life
when it develops as aggressive
Love never feeds the violence but
Lust grows in violence and feeds violence
To my Younger generation!
have a love to smash the lust
Pave the way to peace and
take this world to that ...