Ruth warren Poems
- Ten Roses For every tear you cry, I cry a hundred thousand ...
- Pain Pain stuffed inside of me Can't let anyone near ...
- Alone So Alone I hang my head in my burning palms, tears ...
- I'M A Fucking Mess Four o'clock in the morning Afraid to ...
- Angel In Disguise You're my angel in disguise You read my ...
- You Scare Me Here i am wondering what to do. Wondering just ...
- You Have An Angel Now You have an angel now, to hold you when...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ruth warren
For every tear you cry,
I cry a hundred thousand more,
I'll give you ten roses,
For everything you're fighting for.
The first will be a red rose,
For courage and for health,
The second a bright yellow rose,
For gaining all life's wealth,
The third will be a soft pink rose,
So you may be happy in love,
The fourth will be a white rose,
Brought by a turtledove,
The fifth will be an orange rose,
To give you back your fire,
The sixth will be a deep pink rose,
So you may have what you desire,
The seventh ...