Ruma Chaudhuri Poems
- In The School In the school, a new teacher enters in the ...
- Rain Again I was walking alone and the day was...
- If I Could Be The Sunrise As a new, fresh light, As gleeful...
- You Looking at the beautiful sunrise Or The flying blue ...
- Light The first morning ray Broke the walls of my aphotic ...
- Some Where There Is A Rainbow Some where there is a ...
- Love Love is a feeling between You and me. That never ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
In The School
In the school, a new teacher enters in the class) Teacher:
Twinkle, twinkle little star
Oh, how sweet the children are!
Look, my children,
I am your teacher.
Teacher, teacher go away
Come again another day
We all will now dance and play.
Listen children, Let's make a deal
If, within ten minutes, you can take tiffin and water,
We will go down in the garden,
And I will tell a story when the school will over.
(Mother to her child)
Oh my little child, where have you been?
Mom, I've been to the teacher's ...