Ruhi Shah Poems
- The First Sip I saw the silver lining Wrote my name in ...
- Feeling Invincible Being Invis... I ask myself everyday, why...
- Braveheart This is my path and i'll walk on it like a ...
- A Seeker, A Wanderer And A Lon... The clock says it's past ...
- Bad Boy Wanted When you find him Tell him I called him I ...
- We Move Through Time And Space We are growing among ...
- Knowing First impressions Last warning My mistakes Are ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ruhi Shah
The First Sip
I saw the silver lining
Wrote my name in golden letters
On the book of opportunity
The world was just starting to make sense
I was about to join the crowd
And then I had my first sip of the day
And I visualised a message I never received
Then I knew I was empty still
I raised my head to ask for help
I saw the looming dark clouds above my head
Can trouble be so inviting?
So I made it my blanket
I'll sleep with my issues tonight