Roy Mburia Poems
- Worries Never End There is always a statement to be made A ...
- Bye, My Love Its not via my heart, my ways and means I turn ...
- Confused I know when I have a feeling, That which moves my ...
- Tailor Made Men I too want one like him, A Romeo, maybe ...
- Right Through My Eye If there is tomorrow I have many ...
- Gone, And Never Seen Back The sun just set, The hundredth ...
- In Silence! Today I grow in silence, An isolated trail, A...
Born in 1989, I thought that writing was the only way I could save the world. With time, I have realized it saves my world more than it saves the world! Few people read, and even if they do, how much am I aware of? Graduating from the University, I published the first book with Michael Kimathi, not entirely for sale, but to satisfy my desire to publish and accomplish my dream of being a poet. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Roy Mburia
Worries Never End
There is always a statement to be made
A word to be spoken
A story to be told
And a tale to reflect about
There is always a time to recover
A distance to be covered
A problem to worry about
And an issue to think about
Always, there is a prayer to be made
Something to wish for
And a hope to live for
There is always a song to be sung
A tune to dance to
A game to be played
And a chance to be grabbed
There is a tear to be sobbed
A pain to be nursed
A day to live for
Another to be wasted
And an effort to be made ...