Roy Mburia Poems
- Bye, My Love Its not via my heart, my ways and means I turn ...
- Right Through My Eye -new- If there is tomorrow I have many ...
- Gone, And Never Seen Back The sun just set, The hundredth ...
- In Silence! Today I grow in silence, An isolated trail, A...
- Worries Never End There is always a statement to be made A ...
Born in 1989, I thought that writing was the only way I could save the world. With time, I have realized it saves my world more than it saves the world! Few people read, and even if they do, how much am I aware of? Graduating from the University, I published the first book with Michael Kimathi, not entirely for sale, but to satisfy my desire to publish and accomplish my dream of being a poet. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Roy Mburia
Bye, My Love
Its not via my heart, my ways and means I turn my back,
I even don’t want to walk away,
But even if I stay,
Whatever leads us a stray,
Either will make me,
Make you stray,
The breeze of the west passing my east like your spray,
But one that one now I remember like a story,
How easy should I be to say sorry?
How many times should I fill with worry?
In this, I am so weary,
In my mood this teary,
Yet under no furry,
I take this step, the second and third to say goodbye.
My love, the gone heart,
Still beats near my pulse,