Rokie Nokishi Poems
- Little Jewish Boy In a room Sitting in misery In a ...
- Not My Fault Because the world is cruel, i want to go ...
- Sweet Chariot Cotton fields remind me of past lives Huge ...
- Fly With Memnock Or Incarnate? Open the gate Let me in I ...
- Night Of Clouds In love, in light In passion, in flight ...
- Collins I've fallen in love with an awkward little boy blond...
- No Kismet...Most Likely To the bad asses of the world I ...
I love to have fun. I don't bs. I give respect where i receive it, even though it gets me into a bit of trouble. I am one of the weirdest people you will ever meet. I am a Christian, but not a butt hole. I am have lots of Indian in me.(feather not dot) so I guess the correct term is Native American. I am super friendly! So don, t be afraid. I don, t bite...much more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rokie Nokishi
Little Jewish Boy
In a room
Sitting in misery
In a place
Eyes going all misty
Other boys surround me
All stripped of our clothing
We wait and see
Our eyes roaming
We know what will happen
We know what we'll soon be
Gas starts to seep in
Young dead male bodies
Pray for our souls
We have been freed
Don' let future generations suffer like me