Roger Horsch Poems
- The Little Leprechaun There once was a little leprechaun who...
- Thank You Lord I thank you Lord for hearing me When I get on...
- Why Deer Hunting Is Special To... It seems like we thrive ...
- I Am The Wind I am the wind I am the breeze I can move ...
- A Fathers Promise ' For A Daug... I promised I’d always ...
- Happiness Happiness is when we fall in love with that one ...
- A Pocketful Of Dreams I have a pocket full of dreams that, I...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Roger Horsch
The Little Leprechaun
There once was a little leprechaun
who was short, very tricky and green
No one could catch this leprechaun
for, he was seldom ever seen
He played a magical wooden flute
that, at times would fill the air
You could sometimes hear the music he played
even though he was not there
They say that leprechauns live in hollowed out trees
just inside the forests edge
But, we'll never know exactly where
for, that's part of their sacred pledge
To hide from every person in sight
whether they...be young or old
That's the only way to hide away