ROCHISH MON Poems
- The Momentum The east, the west, the north, the south Are ...
- He He has Sky in his mind He has
- Go Places When answer is needed A question is to be asked ...
- The Navigator Unto you all Herewith I tell After having ...
- Come, Get Into The World Of Po... O my dear world of ...
- There Is Someone, See Him There is someone, see him- He is...
- Loose Not One Another “Ashes are falling…” When this was ...
I am a business man by vocation, dealing with gems and paintings. And I am a poet by avocation. I live in chennai, India. I write poems in English, Telugu, Tamil languages. My poems are being published in magazines, anthologies, web-portals. In the literature of Telugu language my poems-anthology stands as the first poems anthology on inter net. I have received an award of honor from the state governor in the year 2006 as a recognition of poetry-involvement. I have penchant for business, poetry, music, philosophy, creativity, human relation ships.I deem that, a person needs to have a proper notion much prior to having an ambition.I infer, a person should live beyond opinions and a person ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about ROCHISH MON
The east, the west, the north, the south
Are with me-
Good, better and the best
Are within me-
I am a seeker, a hearer and a seer
I am a teacher, a listener and a preacher
I am a priest
I am a prophet-
I hear music beyond notations
I present literature above the notions
I am the dream,
I am the reality-
I am cold,
I am hot-
I will be seen
Between the sun and his shine
I will be present
Below the sea
The whole nature is for me
Even the galaxies are meant for me
I am ahead of opinions and ...