Robin Parker Poems
- My New Best Friend Taken From Chicken Soup For The Teenage ...
- Can You See? In the middle i stay Never leaving Yet never ...
- The Unimaginable Something happened Its wonderful I've ...
- To Die How does an adventure sound? Cool? Awesome? What ...
- I'M Sorry Taken From Chicken Soup For The Teenage Soul: ...
- Summer Fling We're best friends you and me, and thats all ...
- Dramatic Another day I wake to a dawn thats calling Always ...
Hey! I'm Robin. I'm 17 years old and i'm currently trying to finish my second last year of highschool. I wont get into much detail but if you want to know more i have 2 email addys, myspace and facebook. I like to write. I write poems like crazy, so you'll probably see new ones up here all the time. I'm often inspired by things that happen in my life, the way i feel or by people i meet. As such is... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Robin Parker
My New Best Friend
Taken From Chicken Soup For The Teenage Soul:
Today i met a great new friend
who knew me right away,
It was funny how she understood
all i had to say.
She listened to my problems
she listened to my dreams,
We talked about love and life
she'd been there too it seems.
I never once felt judged by her
she knew just how i felt,
She seemed to just accept me
and all the problems i'd been delt.
She didn't interrupt me
or need to have her say,
She just listened very patiently
and didn't go away.
I wanted her to ...