Richard Stilwell Poems
- Good Guy Lost Embraced in the rythm of an eye closing hug, ...
- Abused In Life Abused In Death I once walked until I got ...
- Covered In Confusion...A Tatto... Emotion pooled on her skin in...
- Two In One Pickup Her lips were pink and her hair was short ...
- Black Fist Of Defiance Black fist, Surrounded by, White ...
- At The High Museum Come here, No here, Over here, Look ...
- The Same You Know See me for who I am, See me without your ...
Ever since I was sixteen I have been writting poetry if you can call it that... smiling. I invite you to read it and to ponder my words carefully as each word can have double or triple meaning as well as the poem itself. I hope all those metaphors does not make it hard to read and I will give you the place I write about in '21 And I Still Lost' to get you to thinking like me. It is about losing ones virginity in a brothel and getting over being new at sex but finding out that you can catch things form doing it and that it cost a lot to boot... and no I never had that experience. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Richard Stilwell
Good Guy Lost
Embraced in the rythm of an eye closing hug,
Standing on the front porch and the welcome rug,
Is where I left you after a mine blowing night,
Of discovery of laughter of doing what is right,
But in my heart I fought with my mind,
Of wanting to kiss you and take you for mine,
Into my bedroom for pleasures beyond fun,
Where we would blend into each other and collapse as one,
Now the dream is over and I have lost,
The chance to see you again was not worth the cost,
Of the lack of action for being a gentleman__