Ravi Kiran Krovvidi
Ravi Kiran Krovvidi Poems
- Mirror How pity and vile, I can't find a mirror in this ...
- Psyche Of A Tree I am a Tree with no leaves as stationary as...
- Poet's Pen Nothing left in this ink flame has blown off air...
- Cry Blistering lights now look blur in this bazaar of ...
- The Rain All hail The mighty Rain, She reigns supreme from ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ravi Kiran Krovvidi
How pity and vile,
I can't find a mirror in this horde
I get grisly truth and sometimes praise
whom to believe? whom to trust?
Mirror will show me who i am
out of lolls i may find an envoy of lord
Overrated existence it can be
or underestimated i could be
I don't have a self image
so i want a mirror to decide the rest.