Rafique Farooqi Poems
- ! Let Us Join just come, and color my sleeps, with ...
- * Moon & Star Moon and star, are closer, Is ocean, ...
- (*) Rage Of Honour Rumble of sparkling, awaking the peace...
- ! The Voyage Just the day, comes, with an iron will, ...
- * Life Keeping with precarious existence, life moves with, ...
- ! Wars I drift down, when i listen utterances, ...
- # Fire Of Turmoils Watching the events, from a distance, ...
I was born in dist Gujranwala Pakistan, i matriculated from govt High School Qilla Didar Singh, FSc from Govt College LAHORE: and MBBS from Allama Iqbal Medical College Lahore: in 1984, i am doing my G.P practices, at Lahore, Writting is my Hobby. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
! Let Us Join
and color my sleeps,
and laser beams,
and never shatter,
whatever may be matter.
you are sweet,
like a heartbeat,
and stay with me,
in a dreamy island,
for long lasting,
this blue sky,
this blue sea,
all types of pain,
or bad weather,
will be taken,