Rachel Stoddard Poems
- This Life Of Drama i walk through this life i go through ...
- Not Normal still am not normal never will be don't ...
- Song Of The World such a wonderful song song of life song ...
- Tower Here i am, down in my room, while up in a tower my ...
- These Memories... what a load of memories... these few years...
- Dream Or Nightmare Whoosh, I heard see papers flying like a ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rachel Stoddard
This Life Of Drama
i walk through this life
i go through the day to day
which doesn't seem like it should be the day to day
so much drama
what's the point?
why are we here?
well, try to make the best of it
fill it with
love and happiness
and of course, fun
why am i so deficient in such a big one?
i don't know
i try to show love but,
i don't see it back